These energy balls are practically begging to be made! Fast, easy, just a handful of ingredients….It is truly an anomaly in our home if these last more than 24 hours!
I wish I could claim this recipe as my own, but I must give all credit to my incredible mother-in-law for sharing this gem with us.
My family likes to treat this as an all-purpose recipe…..quick snack, breakfast-on-the-go, dessert, or even fuel for a workout – these energy balls have you covered.
Short and sweet. Enjoy!!!
No Fuss Energy Balls Makes 2 dozen
Total time 1 hr (prep – 5 min; freeze time – 55 min)
- 1 C rolled oats or quick oats
- 1/2 C flaxseed meal
- 1/2 C natural peanut butter
- 1/3 C honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 C dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Form 1″ balls and place on baking sheet to freeze.
- Enjoy frozen (or if you don’t have time to roll into balls, simply eat like cookie dough).